Thursday, May 30, 2013

We're Open!

Today I am thrilled to announce that the project I've been working on for almost a year is finally up and running! A baby clothes line !! 
It's called Like a Lion, and it's entirely handmade in Sweden!
I have been wanting to do it for so long, in reaction to all the kitschy baby clothes I could see all around me. So don't expect teddy bears and pinky hearts because that's not what Like a Lion is about. 



Discover more at likealion.net

The first 25 customers get free shipping worldwide using the code
 INTHEJUNGLE

 

4 comments:

Polly Balitro said...

Alice, congratulations! Seriously those are great! I cannot wait to see more from Like a Lion!

Ombeline said...

félicitations biche et plein plein plein de réussite à vous!!! je file sur le site... mouac

Camille said...

Félicitation !!

MILEX said...